Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
On the package, Tt eSPORTS used fire graphics to contrast with the image of the Black V2 on the front; they also used bright red text at the top for the company name and logo. As we move to the bottom, we find the product naming listed alongside four key features to entice you to pick this mouse up off the shelf.
Two pads of Velcro hold the front panel to the rest of the packaging, and when opened, it affords a view of the mouse under plastic to the right. To the left there are images with the buttons, lit sections, sensor, and weighting all pointed out.
Moving around to the thinner side of the packaging, we find the red dog bone shape covers the entire panel. This panel is simplistic, and only provides the company and product naming, and the logo to the right.
On the back, there is an image of the main page of the software that hints at the capabilities the software offers, and there is a brief description of the software on the side of that image. The bottom provides the website address users can visit to find more information on the Black V2. There are also various icons depicted here.
As for the last of the panels, this thinner panel is identical to the opposing side panel.
The inner packaging is composed of a lower layer of black plastic to support the mouse, and a clear top layer that conforms to the mouse to ensure it will not move in transit. Since the sides of the packaging are much taller than the mouse, any hits to the packaging should be absorbed there, rather than getting to the mouse first and causing damage. Our sample arrived in great shape.
Under the mouse, there is a black envelope (shown at the top left) that contains the quick installation guide, information on the two-year warranty, and a pair of stickers.
Tt eSPORTS also provided this cloth carrying bag. The bag is soft and fuzzy on the inside to minimize the potential for scratches, has extra space to stow small items alongside your Black V2, and has a drawstring top to secure everything inside, so you can take the Black V2 anywhere you need it to go.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway
- Take-Two earns 81% of its net revenue from consoles
- AMD ThreadRipper 1998X: 16C/32T @ 3.9GHz, 44 PCIe lanes
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017