Xigmatek Spirit M Mini-Tower Chassis
The front of the chassis has a rubberized, textured application that gives it this matte finish. At the top is a single bay cover, a flat expanse of plastic, and diagonal venting to allow this chassis to breathe as easy as possible in style. We also find the Xigmatek name indented just below the venting.
The I/O panel is at the top of the chassis, and the steel section of the roof provides an offset area that is suitable for optional fans or water cooling support. The offset helps prevent the obstruction of the memory and motherboard coolers, and allows the gear to hang in front of it with little potential for conflict.
In the I/O panel, we find that the Spirit M offers a pair of USB 3.0 ports on either side of the 3.5mm HD audio jacks. To the right of those ports is a pair of LEDs; the red LED is for HDD activity, and the blue LED is for power. The LEDs are followed by the power and reset buttons on the right.
The left side of the chassis offers a bump in the panel for video card wires, or for attaching fans to the angled slots off to the left. We also see louvered vents in the bezel, which will direct any sound up and away from the user.
The rear of the chassis is simple in design, offering the rear I/O and the exhaust fan location at the top. Below that, we find four expansion slots with some venting to the right, and an opening at the bottom for a power supply.
The right side of the chassis offers a bump in the panel to match the other side, and even has the same venting in the bezel. This bump is also designed to house any wire management.
Under the chassis, we found round plastic feet to give this chassis some height. At the rear we see a removable dust filter for the PSU, and aside from it saying "Made in China," there is nothing going on near the front of the chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Xigmatek Spirit M Mini-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Spirit M]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now