Packaging made of plain cardboard and black print is cheaper to produce, and still allows for images of the product, and a full list of features and icons at the bottom that expand upon the chassis features.
The side panel is printed mostly in black, with the same icons shown at the top with plain cardboard. Below, Xigmatek offers another list of features in eight different languages.
We assume this is the back of the package, but since both larger panels are identical, it really does not matter. Along with all of the things we covered before, there is also mention of the stealth technology used on the front bezel, and an address to find Xigmatek on Facebook at the bottom.
This last panel only matches the opposing side in color. This time we find a rendering of the inside of the chassis, and a complete list of specifications shown below that.
The Spirit M ships incased in short Styrofoam end caps to protect it from major drops and punctures to the outer box. Inside of that, the chassis is wrapped in a plastic liner to protect the front bezel, and keep the paint from rubbing off in transit. Although our sample is still squared off and relatively unharmed, there are a few places where something rubbed against it in the factory, but it's nothing that we could not clean up on our own.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Xigmatek Spirit M Mini-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Spirit M]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now