Packaging made of plain cardboard and black print is cheaper to produce, and still allows for images of the product, and a full list of features and icons at the bottom that expand upon the chassis features.
The side panel is printed mostly in black, with the same icons shown at the top with plain cardboard. Below, Xigmatek offers another list of features in eight different languages.
We assume this is the back of the package, but since both larger panels are identical, it really does not matter. Along with all of the things we covered before, there is also mention of the stealth technology used on the front bezel, and an address to find Xigmatek on Facebook at the bottom.
This last panel only matches the opposing side in color. This time we find a rendering of the inside of the chassis, and a complete list of specifications shown below that.
The Spirit M ships incased in short Styrofoam end caps to protect it from major drops and punctures to the outer box. Inside of that, the chassis is wrapped in a plastic liner to protect the front bezel, and keep the paint from rubbing off in transit. Although our sample is still squared off and relatively unharmed, there are a few places where something rubbed against it in the factory, but it's nothing that we could not clean up on our own.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Xigmatek Spirit M Mini-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Spirit M]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new 5K display has issues with new MacBook Pro
- Nintendo Switch games lineup: a visual guide
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3080: Volta GPU, GDDR6/HBM2 support
- Bandai Namco reveals why Tekken 7 was delayed
- Intel launching next-gen 20-threaded CPU in August 2017
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz
- COLORFUL announces the iGame GTX1070 X-TOP-8G Advanced Limited