Packaging made of plain cardboard and black print is cheaper to produce, and still allows for images of the product, and a full list of features and icons at the bottom that expand upon the chassis features.
The side panel is printed mostly in black, with the same icons shown at the top with plain cardboard. Below, Xigmatek offers another list of features in eight different languages.
We assume this is the back of the package, but since both larger panels are identical, it really does not matter. Along with all of the things we covered before, there is also mention of the stealth technology used on the front bezel, and an address to find Xigmatek on Facebook at the bottom.
This last panel only matches the opposing side in color. This time we find a rendering of the inside of the chassis, and a complete list of specifications shown below that.
The Spirit M ships incased in short Styrofoam end caps to protect it from major drops and punctures to the outer box. Inside of that, the chassis is wrapped in a plastic liner to protect the front bezel, and keep the paint from rubbing off in transit. Although our sample is still squared off and relatively unharmed, there are a few places where something rubbed against it in the factory, but it's nothing that we could not clean up on our own.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Xigmatek Spirit M Mini-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Spirit M]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Pixel 2 revealed in a new leak
- Hands-on Meizu Pro 7 photo shows secondary display
- BioWare dev confirms new Dragon Age game in development
- Qualcomm unveils Snapdragon 450
- Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 specs leak: Dual camera, 3GB of RAM
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus