The Packaging & Box Contents
The front of the box on the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 AMP! Extreme Edition might look plain, but there's some cardboard over the better box inside. You can see the tease of it in the upper left hand corner, with the textured box underneath. We can see that we have 4GB of VRAM, OC+ Plus technology, Ice Storm and Light.id technologies.
On the back, we have a rundown of all of the various NVIDIA technologies, the minimum system requirements, and more details on the technologies that were teased on the front of the box.
There's not much going on with the sides of the box.
On the top and bottom of the box, again, not much going on - but we see that ZOTAC take pride in splashing the top and bottom with a great design. They could've cut some corners and just had it quite plain, but I'm enjoying the look here.
Opening the box, the card is very well secured in its cushioning.
Apart from the card, this is what we have in the box. We have a DVI to D-sub connector, two PCIe power connectors, a digital audio cable, and a user's manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Packaging & Box Contents]
- Page 3 [Detailed Look]
- Page 4 [Card Specifications & Cooling Setup]
- Page 5 [Testing Method & Test System Configuration]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic (3DMark and Heaven)]
- Page 7 [Game Benchmarks (1080p)]
- Page 8 [Game Benchmarks (1440p)]
- Page 9 [Performance - 4K]
- Page 10 [Performance Summary]
- Page 11 [Overclocking]
- Page 12 [Power Consumption, Sound Testing and Software]
- Page 13 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV will support 8K resolution on PC
- Galaxy Note8 pricing to start at $950
- New Assassin's Creed: Origins trailers show epic scope
- Final Fantasy XV is the new Skyrim
- Battlefield 1 rumored to get support for HDR soon
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience