The Packaging & Box Contents
The front of the box on the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 AMP! Extreme Edition might look plain, but there's some cardboard over the better box inside. You can see the tease of it in the upper left hand corner, with the textured box underneath. We can see that we have 4GB of VRAM, OC+ Plus technology, Ice Storm and Light.id technologies.
On the back, we have a rundown of all of the various NVIDIA technologies, the minimum system requirements, and more details on the technologies that were teased on the front of the box.
There's not much going on with the sides of the box.
On the top and bottom of the box, again, not much going on - but we see that ZOTAC take pride in splashing the top and bottom with a great design. They could've cut some corners and just had it quite plain, but I'm enjoying the look here.
Opening the box, the card is very well secured in its cushioning.
Apart from the card, this is what we have in the box. We have a DVI to D-sub connector, two PCIe power connectors, a digital audio cable, and a user's manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Packaging & Box Contents]
- Page 3 [Detailed Look]
- Page 4 [Card Specifications & Cooling Setup]
- Page 5 [Testing Method & Test System Configuration]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic (3DMark and Heaven)]
- Page 7 [Game Benchmarks (1080p)]
- Page 8 [Game Benchmarks (1440p)]
- Page 9 [Performance - 4K]
- Page 10 [Performance Summary]
- Page 11 [Overclocking]
- Page 12 [Power Consumption, Sound Testing and Software]
- Page 13 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700X spotted in detail
- NVIDIA's next-gen Volta GPU turns up in latest drivers
- Horizon Zero Dawn is 'best' 4K game on PS4 Pro so far
- Nintendo Switch has 25.9 GB available memory, OS is 4GB
- GDC 2017 tease Ghost Recon Wildlands technology video
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league