Packaging & Box Contents
MSI has always had good looking boxes, with the GeForce GTX 960 GAMING 2G OC Edition continuing this effort. On the front, we have the list of NVIDIA technologies that the Maxwell-powered GPU can handle, as well as a tease of the TwinFrozr V cooler inside.
On the back, we're introduced to the new Torx fan, SuperSU PIPE and Zero Frozr cooling technologies. MSI also provide a nice gaming app that we're going to talk about later on in the review.
There's not much happening on the sides of the box.
Inside of the box, we have a separate box with all of the goodies inside.
Inside of the box, we have a pamphlet with MSI's other GAMING series products, a Quick User's guide, installation CD and a DVI to D-sub converter.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Last of Us 2 announced
- Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite announced, coming in 2017
- New Uncharted: The Lost Legacy announced
- Google's Daydream now available in two additional colors
- Death Stranding's engine optimized for 4K on PS4 Pro
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset