I've been using MSI's Afterburner as my overclocking tool for as long as I can remember, with a great overlay that displays various temperatures, clock speeds, VRAM usage and more across your games. So when my first MSI video card arrived for review, I was keen to see what MSI had waiting for me on the software side of things. As you install the software, it will show you various screenshots on what it can do for you.
MSI calls it their "Gaming App" which has some great features such as the MSI Scenamax technology, which changes the color profile on your screen so that it's better for your eyes depending on the task at hand.
MSI's Gaming App can also overclock your GeForce GTX 960 GAMING 2G OC Edition card, with three profiles that we talked about before: OC Mode, Gaming Mode and Silent Mode. The application also allows you to play around with the LED on the video card, which is a nice touch.
Here we can see what the software can do for us, in its various modes for the screen contrast.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The most anticipated phone of the year is here - Note8
- Xbox owners can pre-download Xbox One X 4K textures
- ARK cross-platform play on PS4 and PC BLOCKED by Sony
- Microsoft builds its own AI hardware: Project Brainwave
- HP Omen X gaming notebook: GTX 1080, 120Hz LCD, more
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience