Accessories and Documentation
After opening the AMD side of the box and extracting the hardware, we found there was more than just AMD gear in there. There is the universal top plate that allows the cooler to install in any direction, no matter the socket orientation, and a back plate to go with it. There is also the CP9 tube, the wire fan clips, both AMD/Intel standoffs, a set for LGA2011/V3, a set of thumbscrews, and a set of locks for screws.
On the Intel side of the box, we found two top brackets and a back plate universal to most Intel spacing. They also included a LGA775 preload spacer to make sure you get the correct pressure for that specific socket. Additionally, they have included a black angled screwdriver to send down the holes in the top, and mount the cooler to the motherboard hardware.
The manual comes in two sheets, and a total of four languages are covered in them. The renderings and the text offered do a great job of walking you though the entire installation process, so you can see if you can beat that five minute installation time they set on the box.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cryorig H5 Universal CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4