Let's dig deeper
As mentioned before, this headset offers a nice and light-feeling package when compared to other headsets I've used in the recent past (Tt eSPORTS Dracco Captain, CM Storm CERES 500 and the Tt eSPORTS Shock 3D 7.1 in particular), however, it puts a little bit of pressure on your head.
After three hours of wear, I started to notice my ears getting a little hot, and this is due to a few reasons. The headset must clamp tight to stay on as it is light and small, and the on-ear cushion design, coupled with the fact its leather, makes for hotter ears. It's no major concern and I've certainly had worse, however, it still can't beat in-ear options when on long-haul flights.
In the hand, the product does feel a little flimsy, however, after a few personal 'tests' which involved bending it different ways, throwing it on the ground and hitting it on the table, no damage was seen. The flimsy feel would be due to it being so small, bendy and light, coupled with the plastic outer shell on the ear-cups.
As mentioned, there is no microphone included with the product, so if you plan to use this as a dedicated LAN audio option, it might be okay, otherwise, I suggest grabbing a cheap USB option to take just in case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Horned Owl' APU arrives in 2017
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One Review
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now