The MD60-SC0 BIOS is typical for server motherboards.
We are now looking at the main screen when you enter the BIOS. Here you can see basic information on the motherboard, BIOS version, memory, and the date and time.
The rest of the BIOS screen shots are typical for motherboards of this type, so we will just show what is available.
To get remote access up and running, enter the BIOS and head over to the server management tab. Next, move down to the BMC LAN configuration tab, which will show the IP address used for remote access.
Enter this IP address into your browser, and you will see the login page.
As a best practice, administrative users should change factory default username/password logins before connecting any new server to their network.
The rest of the screens are typical for GIGABYTE remote access, so we will just show the screens here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's foldable smartphone to launch before the Note8
- Destiny 2 screenshots revealed
- Samsung is aware of weird fingerprint sensor location
- Destiny 2 to feature 'great story and characters'
- Samsung doubles Galaxy S8 supply, expects record sales
- iStorage datAshur Pro 8GB Encrypted Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R having wierd issues with 8 GB RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- CD PROJEKT summarizes its 2016 financial results
- Destiny 2 announced: blockbuster sequel to the biggest new console video game franchise launch of all time set for September 8
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software