We will begin testing the CPU portion of our benchmarks. On our system's test, we set the BIOS to default settings, and change only the boot device. We will see the effects of power management, and other power saving features here. Then we will rerun all of our tests with Hyper-Speed set to level three.
We will be using two Intel Xeon E5-2699 v3 (18 core) processors on all of our tests from now on. We have also dropped Cinebench 11.5 from our benchmarks because it will only use 64 cores/threads; the E5-2699 v3s used here will total 36 cores/72 threads, which exceeds Cinebench 11.5 limits.
The X10DAX shows very good results in the multi-core benchmark. With Hyper-Speed set to level three, it pushes another 200 points in multi-core tests.
The single-core results also get a nice boost from Hyper-Speed.
wPrime is a leading multi-threaded benchmark for x86 processors that tests your processor performance. This is a great test to use to rate the system speed; it also works as a stress test to see how well the system's cooling is performing.
In wPrime, the X10DAX using E5-2699 v3s shows very good 32M scores; the 1024M tests also show good improvement.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Packaging]
- Page 2 [Specifications and Layout]
- Page 3 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup]
- Page 5 [Hyper-Speed]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [Memory & System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [UnixBench and SPEC CPU2006v1.2]
- Page 9 [Power Consumption & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV is the new Skyrim
- Battlefield 1 rumored to get support for HDR soon
- Star Wars Battlefront II's new trailer looks INCREDIBLE
- NVIDIA announces SLI/HDR support for Shadow of War on PC
- ASUS B250 Mining Expert board: support for 19 x GPUs
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience