Packaging and a Closer Look
The packaging for the Thecus N4310 lists a ton of features for this unit. Blow the model number, we have mentions of the power redundancy, which is a big selling feature on SOHO NAS solutions. Moving further down, we have a built-in PLEX media server, along with iSCSI storage capabilities.
Scope of delivery includes a single LAN cable, the power adapter, and drive screws. Of course, we have the main appliance at the top of our image as well.
The front of the Thecus N4310 carries an entire bank of status LEDs to the right. Here we have everything from power to drive and Ethernet activity. Additionally, down below the LEDs, Thecus has included both the standard power button, and a USB copy button.
The back of the NAS is rather simple at the top. We start out with dual USB 3.0 ports, the gigabit Ethernet port sits below that, and there is a reset button if you ever need a factory default. Of course, there is also a redundant power supply setup.
The drive trays are the standard plastic trays Thecus has used on most SOHO appliances in the last year. These are spring-loaded release, and feature both 3.5" and 2.5" mounting options.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now