Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The packaging is small, but aggressive. ID Cooling was sure to show their company and chassis names, but rather than show the chassis in any way, they used this battle scene with a tank taking center stage. Along with an award for this chassis off to the right, at the left, we find four features this chassis offers.
This smaller side of the box offers the company name at the top, followed with the "T60-SFX Mini Gaming Case" naming. Below those monikers, we see the thoughts and ideas that went into making this chassis in the first place.
The background on the back of the packaging is identical to what we saw on the front of the box. However, this time the features have been replaced with a specifications chart, and there is some company information over to the bottom right.
The sides of the box are also nearly identical. This time, rather than offering any sort of information below the chassis name, it is blank, with only the ID Cooling web address at the bottom.
Inside of the box, we found the chassis is first surrounded in a thin foam and plastic liner to keep the paint finishes in good shape. To keep the chassis in the middle of the cardboard, and to protect it from drops and getting crushed, ID Cooling chose a dense foam to protect this chassis, rather than Styrofoam. Even though the box looked to be in pretty good shape, we did get a chassis with a bit of damage, and unfortunately, it is somewhat dysfunctional.
Inside of the chassis, you will find a small bag containing four black standoffs, and sixteen screws to be used for SSD, hard drive, PSU, and motherboard installation.
The guide provided for the chassis starts off by explaining what you should have in front of you, how to open the chassis, and how and where to install all of the components inside of this design. The guide features good images and descriptions to get the parts into this chassis with little trouble other than the limited space you have to work with.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017