Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The packaging is small, but aggressive. ID Cooling was sure to show their company and chassis names, but rather than show the chassis in any way, they used this battle scene with a tank taking center stage. Along with an award for this chassis off to the right, at the left, we find four features this chassis offers.
This smaller side of the box offers the company name at the top, followed with the "T60-SFX Mini Gaming Case" naming. Below those monikers, we see the thoughts and ideas that went into making this chassis in the first place.
The background on the back of the packaging is identical to what we saw on the front of the box. However, this time the features have been replaced with a specifications chart, and there is some company information over to the bottom right.
The sides of the box are also nearly identical. This time, rather than offering any sort of information below the chassis name, it is blank, with only the ID Cooling web address at the bottom.
Inside of the box, we found the chassis is first surrounded in a thin foam and plastic liner to keep the paint finishes in good shape. To keep the chassis in the middle of the cardboard, and to protect it from drops and getting crushed, ID Cooling chose a dense foam to protect this chassis, rather than Styrofoam. Even though the box looked to be in pretty good shape, we did get a chassis with a bit of damage, and unfortunately, it is somewhat dysfunctional.
Inside of the chassis, you will find a small bag containing four black standoffs, and sixteen screws to be used for SSD, hard drive, PSU, and motherboard installation.
The guide provided for the chassis starts off by explaining what you should have in front of you, how to open the chassis, and how and where to install all of the components inside of this design. The guide features good images and descriptions to get the parts into this chassis with little trouble other than the limited space you have to work with.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- The Last of Us 2 is Ellie's harrowing story of hate
- Zotac's $1999 VR Go backpack: GTX 1070, Intel i7 6700T
- Death Stranding analysis: breaking down the bizarre
- Marvel vs Capcom 3: Ultimate coming to PS4 later today
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset