Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The packaging is small, but aggressive. ID Cooling was sure to show their company and chassis names, but rather than show the chassis in any way, they used this battle scene with a tank taking center stage. Along with an award for this chassis off to the right, at the left, we find four features this chassis offers.
This smaller side of the box offers the company name at the top, followed with the "T60-SFX Mini Gaming Case" naming. Below those monikers, we see the thoughts and ideas that went into making this chassis in the first place.
The background on the back of the packaging is identical to what we saw on the front of the box. However, this time the features have been replaced with a specifications chart, and there is some company information over to the bottom right.
The sides of the box are also nearly identical. This time, rather than offering any sort of information below the chassis name, it is blank, with only the ID Cooling web address at the bottom.
Inside of the box, we found the chassis is first surrounded in a thin foam and plastic liner to keep the paint finishes in good shape. To keep the chassis in the middle of the cardboard, and to protect it from drops and getting crushed, ID Cooling chose a dense foam to protect this chassis, rather than Styrofoam. Even though the box looked to be in pretty good shape, we did get a chassis with a bit of damage, and unfortunately, it is somewhat dysfunctional.
Inside of the chassis, you will find a small bag containing four black standoffs, and sixteen screws to be used for SSD, hard drive, PSU, and motherboard installation.
The guide provided for the chassis starts off by explaining what you should have in front of you, how to open the chassis, and how and where to install all of the components inside of this design. The guide features good images and descriptions to get the parts into this chassis with little trouble other than the limited space you have to work with.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4