The front of the EVGA GeForce GTX 960 SuperSC ACX 2.0+ box is nice and plain, and to the right, we can see that this has the ACX 2.0+ cooler, which is explained as being much better than competing cards and coolers.
On the back, we have a fully detailed rundown of what to expect not just from the video card, but from the Maxwell architecture underneath. We also find out the display output configuration, and we have multiple languages to boot.
On the sides of the box, we get a rundown of the ACX 2.0+ cooler and that EVGA is still the #1 seller of US and UK cards for NVIDIA.
The bottom, and top of the box.
Inside of the box, was much more than I expected.
We have a lot of things in the box, starting from the top left, we have a DVI to VGA connector and 8-pin power connector. From there, we have the User Guide, installation CD, manual, important notice on the fans not spinning unless the card gets above 60-65C, a look at EVGA's range of power supplies, a deeper look at the ACX 2.0+ cooler, and a wicked sticker to slap on the front of your case.
There's even a massive poster in the box, and an even bigger duo of stickers, too.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017