The front of the EVGA GeForce GTX 960 SuperSC ACX 2.0+ box is nice and plain, and to the right, we can see that this has the ACX 2.0+ cooler, which is explained as being much better than competing cards and coolers.
On the back, we have a fully detailed rundown of what to expect not just from the video card, but from the Maxwell architecture underneath. We also find out the display output configuration, and we have multiple languages to boot.
On the sides of the box, we get a rundown of the ACX 2.0+ cooler and that EVGA is still the #1 seller of US and UK cards for NVIDIA.
The bottom, and top of the box.
Inside of the box, was much more than I expected.
We have a lot of things in the box, starting from the top left, we have a DVI to VGA connector and 8-pin power connector. From there, we have the User Guide, installation CD, manual, important notice on the fans not spinning unless the card gets above 60-65C, a look at EVGA's range of power supplies, a deeper look at the ACX 2.0+ cooler, and a wicked sticker to slap on the front of your case.
There's even a massive poster in the box, and an even bigger duo of stickers, too.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni