Benchmarks - Wired Throughput
LAN to LAN throughput for the Nighthawk X4 topped out at 952 Mbps. This score places the Nighthawk X4 right with the Linksys E8350, and slightly quicker than the RT87U from ASUS.
WAN to LAN throughput reached 919 Mbps, so the Nighthawk X4 comes in behind both the E8350 and the RT87U by a margin of roughly 30 Mbps.
Benchmarks - Wireless Throughput
Moving over to wireless throughput, we have the X4 coming in at 121 Mbps on the 40MHz band, and 124 Mbps on the 20MHz band.
The Nighthawk X4's 5GHz performance was nearly spot on with the Linksys E8350. This comes as no surprise, as these units share a fairly similar hardware platform. The 80MHz band topped the charts at 470 Mbps, while the 20MHz and 40MHz bands came in at 186 Mbps and 313 Mbps respectively.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Battlefield 1's new update includes SLI fixes, and more
- Nintendo Switch accessories begin to get detailed
- 'Transformers 5' gets first trailer, explosions ensue
- PS4 Pro dev kit auctioned with 800GB of encrypted data
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand