Benchmarks - Wired Throughput
LAN to LAN throughput for the Nighthawk X4 topped out at 952 Mbps. This score places the Nighthawk X4 right with the Linksys E8350, and slightly quicker than the RT87U from ASUS.
WAN to LAN throughput reached 919 Mbps, so the Nighthawk X4 comes in behind both the E8350 and the RT87U by a margin of roughly 30 Mbps.
Benchmarks - Wireless Throughput
Moving over to wireless throughput, we have the X4 coming in at 121 Mbps on the 40MHz band, and 124 Mbps on the 20MHz band.
The Nighthawk X4's 5GHz performance was nearly spot on with the Linksys E8350. This comes as no surprise, as these units share a fairly similar hardware platform. The 80MHz band topped the charts at 470 Mbps, while the 20MHz and 40MHz bands came in at 186 Mbps and 313 Mbps respectively.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel preparing AIO liquid cooler for enthusisats
- Intel Core i9-7980XE: 18C/36T chip costs $2000
- Scale 'The Great Wall' to take home a Blu-ray on us!
- Western Digital reveals two 64-layer 3D NAND SSDs
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- Intel Introduces X299, Kabylake-X, and Skylake-X
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card