Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC2350
Packaging for the Nighthawk X4 follows the same design we found with both the R7000 and R8000. Above, we have an image of the router centered on the box, with marketing information below.
The back of the packaging carries additional information about the Nighthawk, along with ideal usage scenarios.
Scope of delivery for the X4 includes the power adapter, Ethernet cable, and reading materials. The antennas for this solution are numbered, and correspond to specific locations in which they should be installed.
The Nighthawk X4 shares its appearance with the R7000, as seen in the image above. The front of the router has a selection of LEDs denoting everything from wireless activity to power and WPS.
The left side of the router (if you're looking at the back) houses the eSATA port, and one of the antenna connections.
Flipping to the other side of the router, we find both of the USB 3.0 ports with yet another antenna connection at the top.
The back of the router itself houses all five of the gigabit ports; the WAN is colored yellow, and the LAN is black. You will also find two more antenna connections, along with the reset and power buttons. In addition, if you are the type that likes to operate their router in a stealth mode, there is a switch to the far left that turns off all LEDs on the router.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Huawei will unveil their concept phone on December 16th
- Cassini shows first images of Saturn from new orbit
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel