Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC2350
Packaging for the Nighthawk X4 follows the same design we found with both the R7000 and R8000. Above, we have an image of the router centered on the box, with marketing information below.
The back of the packaging carries additional information about the Nighthawk, along with ideal usage scenarios.
Scope of delivery for the X4 includes the power adapter, Ethernet cable, and reading materials. The antennas for this solution are numbered, and correspond to specific locations in which they should be installed.
The Nighthawk X4 shares its appearance with the R7000, as seen in the image above. The front of the router has a selection of LEDs denoting everything from wireless activity to power and WPS.
The left side of the router (if you're looking at the back) houses the eSATA port, and one of the antenna connections.
Flipping to the other side of the router, we find both of the USB 3.0 ports with yet another antenna connection at the top.
The back of the router itself houses all five of the gigabit ports; the WAN is colored yellow, and the LAN is black. You will also find two more antenna connections, along with the reset and power buttons. In addition, if you are the type that likes to operate their router in a stealth mode, there is a switch to the far left that turns off all LEDs on the router.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4