The front of the packaging offers up the company name at the top left, with the Kelvin S36 naming to the right. Along with the large image of the S36 in the middle, Fractal shows us that we should expect this AIO to be powerful, quiet, and expandable.
Along with an exploded diagram of the head unit on this side of the box, Fractal also points out the shiny metal top plate, the Alphacool pump, insulation, standard fittings, custom jet plate, and the solid copper base plate.
Around the back of the box, we see the naming again at the top, but under that, we find what Fractal Design has to say about their Kelvin series coolers with a close up image of the head unit, and a better look at the radiator.
On the last panel, we find the dimensional renderings of the radiator in the S36, and below that is the listing of what is included inside of the box.
After opening the box and sliding the thin layer of foam out of the way, we can see that all of the parts inside that are resting inside of the cardboard tray are also wrapped in plastic. So, not only are the parts prevented from touching each other, but there is also no way that the cardboard will rub against the painted surfaces. This thoughtful packaging allowed us to receive our Kelvin S36 in great condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Fractal Design Kelvin S36 AIO CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft rumored to launch Surface Phone in 2017
- Conjur up a free Blu-ray in our 'Conjuring 2' giveaway!
- Philadelphia 76ers acquire eSports teams Dignitas, Apex
- Horizon: Zero Dawn's story will be 'hugely enjoyable'
- Microsoft axes original Forza Horizon from store
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now