We are sticking to our guns here and calling the bright green, attention grabbing side the front of the package. Here, the top section offers the company name and web address, and there is a huge image of the Macho Rev.B in the center, just above the naming. To the right, Thermalright flaunts some previous awards they have won.
The left side features this black panel with white text that offers customers a very condensed specifications chart. The chart is repeated twice more in languages that cover their other markets.
The second large panel we run into is a duplicate of the other; here the bright green and black has been reversed behind the cooler, and for the naming.
The last panel we run into on the Macho Rev.B box offers six images covering the base, the fan, the screwdriver, the mounting, the heat pipes, and the low noise rating. Below their tagline in the middle, Thermalright packs in some awards they have received on previous designs.
Inside of the box, we find layers of foam covering the fan, underneath the fan, and also below that where the cooler is housed near the bottom. All four sides use the same density foam, and the hardware is riding upright in the box, next to the cooler. This packaging is top-of-the-line, and allowed our Macho Rev.B to arrive in perfect, unblemished condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Thermalright Macho Rev.B CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017