Packaging & Box Contents
ZOTAC has provided a nice looking box, with a plain front. We can see in the bottom right hand corner that we have support for various NVIDIA technologies, including GameStream, GameWorks and G-SYNC, as well as DirectX 12 support for when Windows 10 ships later in the year.
On the back, we find out that the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 960 AMP! Edition video card supports ZOTAC's overclocking software: Firestorm. We have a tease of some games to come with Evolve and The Witcher 3, and then the usual box contents, of which there aren't many at all.
On the left hand side of the box, we have a full list of what the GTX 960 can support. On the right side, we have the specifications of the card itself.
Inside of the box, you'll find a user's manual, extended warranty and quick installation guide, a look at ZOTAC's Boost Premium range of software, a ZOTAC "Pushing The Limits" sticker, a CD with drivers, FireStorm, Boost Premium and the Manual on it, and a PCIe 6-pin to molex power connector.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Elite Dangerous exceeds 2.75 million copies sold
- Bethesda hiring spree probably isn't for Elder Scrolls 6
- Galaxy Note 4 batteries recalled due to fire risk
- Xbox One X pre-orders to go live this Sunday
- Apple expected to spend $1 billion on shows
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes