ZOTAC has its own overclocking software known as 'Firestorm' which is a great looking utility that provides an easy-to-use way of getting the most out of your GeForce GPU. We used this software in conjunction with GPU-Z to overclock, and keep an eye on our card when pushing it to its limits. We will have a separate article that will arrive soon with our thoughts on overclocking, but for now we're going to give you a look at the Firestorm software in question.
Here's the main screen that you're greeted with, where there's a very cool speedometer-like temperature monitor right in the middle. To the left, we have the GPU and Memory Clock, and to the right, we have some options for a Quick Boost to your GPU speeds, and some other profiles to play around with.
If you click 'Advance', you're provided with a much more detailed set of options to play around with everything on your GPU from the Clock speeds to the Fan Speed and everything in between.
A quick tease of the 'Quick Boost' option on the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 960 AMP! Edition, which pushes up the clock speeds just a bit. We have squeezed much more out of it in further testing, so expect an OC article using the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 960 AMP! Edition very soon.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Battlefield 1's new screenshots look digitally delicious
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now