Once the proper UIX version is downloaded, installed, and opened up, the software looks just like what the 700M offered us. To the left, under the profile management tab, you can select which of the three profiles to use. The performance tab near the bottom left offers the DPI settings, polling rate, angle snapping, click and pointer speeds, and even what level the sniper button jumps to.
In the key assignment tab, you can rearrange the functions to fit your desired layout, and it can be changed to something completely different in each profile. In this window, we are seeing just the basic options of what the eight buttons can be set to do for you.
Still in the key assignment, but this time looking at the advanced options, we see that the default options here are to use one of the four DPI levels and assign them each to a specific button. You can make them DPI selector buttons, and there is even an option to cycle though them with just one button to free up the others for more programming.
Of course, any software would be incomplete without a Macro Manager, and that is what we have here. First, select "Macro," then set a group by clicking on "New Group." Then, the software will allow you to click on "New Macro" to get the window at the left side. All of the options are present in that window, from time delays to spamming commands, and even the ability to record mouse movement within the Macro.
The last section to cover is the lighting control section. Here you can adjust only the side band of LEDs; even though the image shows the DPI LEDs matching, this was not possible to accomplish. However, when it comes to that LED band on the left side, you can click on the color wheel to select, move the sliders below, or click and enter the RGB code to set that section to any color that fits the mood of the environment.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni