Cougar 600M Laser Gaming Mouse
Looking at the left side of the 600m, we find that the entire surface is textured with some trim lines to attract you to the pair of side buttons at the top. The lower line marks off the thumb rest in this design, which leads your eyes to the 45 degree sniper button.
While the 700M had dual back bones in its design, the 600M uses a single plastic spine to meld the side components and the base together. Since this is a right hand mouse, it leans to the right to better align with your hand, and we see the heel drops away to a blunt edge along the back.
The right side of the 600m is widest in the middle, just under the heel plate and right click button. Below that, the frame angles inward, and affords the ring and pinky finger room, as well as a grip to lift the 600M easily if needed.
The spine we saw at the back runs all the way up the 600M, and sections things off. The left click button isn't any longer than the right click button, but there is more plastic, and an LED back lit strip that runs down the side of the mouse as well.
Four indicator lights for the current DPI selection are built into the back of the left click button. Off to the right of the spine, we find the rubberized scroll wheel, and two buttons currently set for DPI level adjustment on-the-fly.
Under the 600M, Cougar chose to go with a three foot system of support. There is a larger foot and a smaller foot at the top of the 600m, while the bottom uses one foot that wraps the bottom of the mouse from side to side.
To make the connection from the mouse to the PC, we are given 1.8 meters of braided cabling that terminates in a gold plated USB 2.0 connection. Also, the end is clearly marked with the Cougar name, so you could easily figure out if you have the right USB cable behind the PC.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD