Tt eSPORTS CHALLENGER Prime Gaming Keyboard
With one glance at the CHALLENGER Prime, we find the shape resembles previous designs, yet they are still able to deliver a CHALLENGER that is unique to the series as well. There is a lot to take in with all the angles and textures, and we haven't even gotten to the layout, or multitude of extra keys.
When we look at the left side of the CHALLENGER Prime, we find a mix of textured black plastic surrounding sections of shiny black plastic, and it is not only for show here, it actually provides a grip to lift and move the CHALLENGER Prime around.
Just over the top edge of that left side, we run right into the T-keys. These are marked one through six, and are programmable Macro keys.
Jumping to the top of the CHALLENGER Prime, off to the left side, we can see the trio of M-keys that swap through the three profiles. The computer, mail, and home keys are also at the top left, right before you run into the large LED dial. The majority of the F-keys (F1 through F8) are also multifunctional.
As we move further to the right across the top edge, we have some multimedia keys. Also, on the row of keys below, you can swap between full lit and breathing modes. Additionally, there is a gamer mode, an option to turn the lights off, and all the way to the right is the color change key to swap between red, blue, and purple.
Stepping back just a bit, we can now see the lock indicator section at the top with the battle dragon logo on it, and the arrows are marked WASD. Arrows are also present on the number pad.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Tt eSPORTS CHALLENGER Prime Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Tt eSPORTS CHALLENGER Prime Continued]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- Unity valued at $2.8 billion
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017