Here we have a person (with glasses) up-close, 1 foot away, indoors. The next shot is of a person 100ft away outdoors.
The first image is of an incandescent light bulb. The second image is of a hot cup of coffee with some foam at the top.
This image might be less recognizable, it is my 3D printer.
This is the inside of the printer about one hour into a job. The bed of the printer is heated, and from what I can see, it isn't very evenly heated either. The shot next to it is of the same thing, but we can see the extruder head and its high temperature.
First off, we have a computer on an open bench, meaning it is not in a case. The hottest point is the voltage regulator area, which is what one would expect. It is nice to see that the heat sink and fans are working well, blowing all the hot air from left to right.
The second image is an up-close to find a hotspot on the circuit board. The round ghost-like images are of can-type capacitors, the hot spot is an IC, and the little dark spots are SMD parts (resistors and capacitors).
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications]
- Page 2 [A Closer Look at the Camera and Installation]
- Page 3 [Software]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch is actually pretty small
- Samsung Pearl Black S7 edge comes with more storage
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T