As Thermaltake has done for a while now, they use plain cardboard with black printing to display what they want to show. On the front, we find the company and chassis naming near the top, and in the thick black band is a rendering of the Core X9 chassis inside with icons for LCS, modularity, and stacking abilities.
Here we find the naming at the top, and just below the handle is another rendering of the chassis, leaving the bottom for multilingual listings of the I/O configuration, included fans, drive expansions, and motherboard compatibility.
The back of the box looks near identical to what we saw around front. This time, however, the rendering in the middle is an exploded diagram of the chassis and shows every part within the chassis, and which ones come out, and as you can see, everything comes out of the Core X9.
For those that will be picking this up from a brick and mortar location, this side of the package will come in handy to refresh you of the specifications chart we covered to remind you of just how large and feature rich the Core X9 really is.
To allow the Core X9 to arrive in really good condition, and we say this only because our side panel window was scratched some in transit, otherwise the thin Styrofoam caps and the plastic liner did their job protecting the outside. It happened to be a freely floating hardware bag inside the chassis that caused the only damage we saw.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni