For most of us the name Antec means a product we can count on. For years this company has been producing quality enclosures and power supplies that offer not only great performance but last a long time as well. With a reputation like this, it can sometimes be tough to come up with new and innovative ideas, but there is still hope.
Now that we've gone over the hype of the past, lets take a peek at what the current market trend has to offer. Today's offering is the NeoPower 480, a power supply that has some of the most interesting set of features that I've seen in a long time. While power supplies have become a very important component of the enthusiast rig, there has always been little to offer as far as new and interesting is concerned. Sure, we get the occasional cool sniglet thrown in from time to time, but there hasn't been a lot of newness to be found in the realm of the humble PSU.
That is until now.
So is your curiosity perked a little? It should be and rightly so. Join me as I take you on a tour of the NeoPower and I'll show you just what I mean when I say INNOVATION!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Antec NeoPower - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Antec NeoPower - Page 2 [In The Box]
- Antec NeoPower - Page 3 [Cabling]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league