For most of us the name Antec means a product we can count on. For years this company has been producing quality enclosures and power supplies that offer not only great performance but last a long time as well. With a reputation like this, it can sometimes be tough to come up with new and innovative ideas, but there is still hope.
Now that we've gone over the hype of the past, lets take a peek at what the current market trend has to offer. Today's offering is the NeoPower 480, a power supply that has some of the most interesting set of features that I've seen in a long time. While power supplies have become a very important component of the enthusiast rig, there has always been little to offer as far as new and interesting is concerned. Sure, we get the occasional cool sniglet thrown in from time to time, but there hasn't been a lot of newness to be found in the realm of the humble PSU.
That is until now.
So is your curiosity perked a little? It should be and rightly so. Join me as I take you on a tour of the NeoPower and I'll show you just what I mean when I say INNOVATION!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Antec NeoPower - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Antec NeoPower - Page 2 [In The Box]
- Antec NeoPower - Page 3 [Cabling]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shadow of Mordor sequel optimized for Project Scorpio
- Nintendo Switch will have handheld-only mobile games
- Weekly hardware deals: Jet's extra $30 off GTX 1080
- Samsung introduces Gear VR with Controller
- Nintendo Switch battery lasts 5 hours at max brightness
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity