Seagate ST6000VN001 6TB Enterprise NAS HDD
The Seagate Enterprise NAS is a typical 3.5" hard drive with a one inch z-height. The top label shows the model number, serial number, production date, and other relevant information.
All of the surface mount components are on the inner facing side of the PCB. The casing is a little different on the 6TB models from the other capacities, and this provides room for more platters to fit inside the case.
The ST6000VN001 has two mounting points on the sides, and not the typical three found on some hard drives.
Seagate's Enterprise NAS HDD product line is available in SATA only. For SATA 6Gb / 12Gb, users would need to venture into Seagate's nearline product series.
The large array of solid state capacitors on the lower edge of this image provide power to the drive to flush data in the Samsung DRAM buffer to the disk in case of a power fail event.
The Seagate Enterprise NAS HDD uses a Samsung 128MB DRAM buffer for cache duty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD