Above left, you can see the ORIGIN PC Wooden Crate Armor that our system arrived in. Make sure you have an electric drill on hand as you'll have to remove around 16 screws to gain access to the inside. Above right, you can see what we were greeted by after removing just the top of the crate.
Above left you can see the system's box with the crate side panel removed as well. We definitely recommend following the instructions or you'll have a battle just to remove it. Above right, you can see how the system was packed in the box. The box is easy to remove the system from. Just simply undo the plastic clips, and the outer shell will easily lift straight up, leaving the system available for easy access.
Above left, you can see that the system ships with a protective cloth covering to protect from dings and scratches during shipping. Above right, you can see that the standard vacuum foam is used to protect the triple GTX 980s.
The following pictures are of the system:
Above left, you can see the front of the system. Above right, you can see the system with its front door open. Inside the front door, the 5.25-inch bays can be found, as well as a 5-bay hot-swap HDD cage.
Above, you can see the front IO. We have a reset button, four USB 3.0 ports, a headphone and microphone jack, power button, and a fan control dial.
This is the right side of the system. As you can see, the case makes use of white side panels, matching the motherboard and sleeved cabling, which you will see shortly.
Here you can see the left of the system, which is the panel you'll want to remove to access the internal components.
Here we can see the majority of the internals. You can see the waterblock features ORIGIN's logo. In the top of the case, the 360mm radiator is mounted.
This is a closeup of the sleeved cables. As you can see, the overall system has a white theme. You can also see how much work went into the cable management.
Speaking of cable management, here is the backside of the motherboard tray. It's quite beautiful indeed.
Here we have a picture of the IO. The highlights include the 10 USB 3.0 ports and dual Intel LAN.
Here we have the spare and unused parts, an ORIGIN shirt, manuals, the light controller, and a 16GB recovery USB.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Configurations and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Bundle & System Pictures]
- Page 3 [Testing Methodology]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - CPU Tests]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Storage Tests]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - System Tests]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Gaming Tests]
- Page 8 [Temperatures and Noise & Power Consumption]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi announces Mi AI Speaker priced at mere $45
- AMD's new 17.7.2 drivers include Enhanced Sync, and more
- HTC Standalone VR headset launches in China
- GTA V tops June console earnings with new monthly high
- Nintendo Switch hits 4.7 million install base
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available