Unboxing and Packaging
Above left, you can see the display comes in a fairly plain brown cardboard box. On the box, we have the manufacturer and various details about the display. Above right, you can see the specifications as laid out on the side of the box.
Above left, you can see the display comes encased in foam, with the stand and cables having their own spots in the foam case. Above right, you can see the panel also comes wrapped in a foam bag to protect from scratches during shipping.
No dead pixels were found in the monitor.
Assembly is quite straight forward. There are a total of three parts that are required: the base, the pole, and the panel itself. The pole simply slides into the panel, as seen below.
The pole then simply slides onto the base and clicks into place.
You can see the layout of the ports in the picture below.
From left to right, we have the power jack, the HDMI/MHL combo port, another HDMI port, the VGA port, the audio in jack, and a headphone/line out jack. Unfortunately, there is no DVI to be found.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Features & Pricing]
- Page 2 [Unboxing, Dead Pixels, Assembly and Port Layout]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup, OSD & Test Results]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications