Unboxing and Packaging
Above left, you can see the display comes in a fairly plain brown cardboard box. On the box, we have the manufacturer and various details about the display. Above right, you can see the specifications as laid out on the side of the box.
Above left, you can see the display comes encased in foam, with the stand and cables having their own spots in the foam case. Above right, you can see the panel also comes wrapped in a foam bag to protect from scratches during shipping.
No dead pixels were found in the monitor.
Assembly is quite straight forward. There are a total of three parts that are required: the base, the pole, and the panel itself. The pole simply slides into the panel, as seen below.
The pole then simply slides onto the base and clicks into place.
You can see the layout of the ports in the picture below.
From left to right, we have the power jack, the HDMI/MHL combo port, another HDMI port, the VGA port, the audio in jack, and a headphone/line out jack. Unfortunately, there is no DVI to be found.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Features & Pricing]
- Page 2 [Unboxing, Dead Pixels, Assembly and Port Layout]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup, OSD & Test Results]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives