Unboxing and Packaging
Above left, you can see the display comes in a fairly plain brown cardboard box. On the box, we have the manufacturer and various details about the display. Above right, you can see the specifications as laid out on the side of the box.
Above left, you can see the display comes encased in foam, with the stand and cables having their own spots in the foam case. Above right, you can see the panel also comes wrapped in a foam bag to protect from scratches during shipping.
No dead pixels were found in the monitor.
Assembly is quite straight forward. There are a total of three parts that are required: the base, the pole, and the panel itself. The pole simply slides into the panel, as seen below.
The pole then simply slides onto the base and clicks into place.
You can see the layout of the ports in the picture below.
From left to right, we have the power jack, the HDMI/MHL combo port, another HDMI port, the VGA port, the audio in jack, and a headphone/line out jack. Unfortunately, there is no DVI to be found.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Features & Pricing]
- Page 2 [Unboxing, Dead Pixels, Assembly and Port Layout]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup, OSD & Test Results]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 might be finished as Project Scorpio launch game
- Microsoft patents foldable smartphone
- Switch is all about 'playing games anywhere with anyone'
- Gabe Newell holding Reddit AmA tomorrow
- Stock Nintendo Switch JoyConGrip won't recharge JoyCons
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99