Unboxing and Packaging
Above left, you can see the display comes in a fairly plain brown cardboard box. On the box, we have the manufacturer and various details about the display. Above right, you can see the specifications as laid out on the side of the box.
Above left, you can see the display comes encased in foam, with the stand and cables having their own spots in the foam case. Above right, you can see the panel also comes wrapped in a foam bag to protect from scratches during shipping.
No dead pixels were found in the monitor.
Assembly is quite straight forward. There are a total of three parts that are required: the base, the pole, and the panel itself. The pole simply slides into the panel, as seen below.
The pole then simply slides onto the base and clicks into place.
You can see the layout of the ports in the picture below.
From left to right, we have the power jack, the HDMI/MHL combo port, another HDMI port, the VGA port, the audio in jack, and a headphone/line out jack. Unfortunately, there is no DVI to be found.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Features & Pricing]
- Page 2 [Unboxing, Dead Pixels, Assembly and Port Layout]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup, OSD & Test Results]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Disney remaking 'The Lion King' in new CG hybrid feature
- Pre-order Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess figures now
- Dragon Quest Builders FREE demo now available for users
- Black Ops 3 mod tools enter open beta
- Elon Musk wants to colonize Mars
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now