Unboxing and Packaging
Above left, you can see the display comes in a fairly plain brown cardboard box. On the box, we have the manufacturer and various details about the display. Above right, you can see the specifications as laid out on the side of the box.
Above left, you can see the display comes encased in foam, with the stand and cables having their own spots in the foam case. Above right, you can see the panel also comes wrapped in a foam bag to protect from scratches during shipping.
No dead pixels were found in the monitor.
Assembly is quite straight forward. There are a total of three parts that are required: the base, the pole, and the panel itself. The pole simply slides into the panel, as seen below.
The pole then simply slides onto the base and clicks into place.
You can see the layout of the ports in the picture below.
From left to right, we have the power jack, the HDMI/MHL combo port, another HDMI port, the VGA port, the audio in jack, and a headphone/line out jack. Unfortunately, there is no DVI to be found.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Features & Pricing]
- Page 2 [Unboxing, Dead Pixels, Assembly and Port Layout]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup, OSD & Test Results]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Moto G5S Plus photo leaks shows dual rear camera setup
- OnePlus 5T won't feature Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836?
- ZTE launches the Small Fresh 5
- Google eyeing off massive new complex in San Jose
- World of Tanks running on Xbox One X at 4K
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- repairing rj45 port on g751j laptop
- Lenovo ThinkStation P910 Workstation PC Review
- Ethereum mining @ 1GH/s: 40 x GPUs = $5000 per month
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller
- Full E3 Coliseum lineup announced