Introduction, Specifications & Availability
If you're like me, then you've probably never heard of iFrogz, but in the world we live in, you can't know about all brands now, can you? You've probably heard of ZAGG, which owns iFrogz, however. iFrogz is based in Utah, and makes various Apple accessories from batteries, to covers and headphones.
The company started off in March 2006, where they started working on iPod cases, quickly shifting into various other markets and then acquired by ZAGG, Inc. in 2011.
The iFrogz GoLite 2.0 battery features an internal 3000mAh battery, which means it can fully charge most smartphones. Even the biggest smartphones start maxing out at around 3000mAh, so you could charge any iPhone up to 100% from 0-5% without a problem, and most other devices on the market such as the Samsung Galaxy S5 or Sony Xperia Z2 without a problem.
We also have a USB port, with up to 2.1A charging, the great LED flashlight inside, which is perfect for seeing something in the dark, or in your car, and more.
The iFrogz GoLite 2.0 Battery can be purchased directly from the iFrogz website for $29.99 and comes in a bunch of colors; black, blue, green, pink, purple, red and white. The iFrogz GoLite 2.0 is also available from Amazon in the various colors, also for $29.99.
PRICING: You can find the iFrogz Golite 2.0 Powerbank, 3000mAh Universal Portable Charger and Flashlight for Smartphones for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch is actually pretty small
- Samsung Pearl Black S7 edge comes with more storage
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T