The Listening Experience
When it comes to 'The Listening Experience' of the SteelSeries Siberia v3, I have nothing but good news to report. Music sounded great, so when the right track is played, you can really feel that bass. I listen to mainly orchestral soundtracks when I'm working, with the Siberia v3 having some great highs, and even better lows.
Listening to the wide variety of tracks from Hans Zimmer, in the form of the scores from Interstellar and Man of Steel were nothing short of great. For a pair of headphones that cost less than $100, they are surprisingly crisp, clear and powerful.
Gaming, oh the gaming. I played Battlefield 4, Watch Dogs and Team Fortress 2 with the SteelSeries Siberia v3, and I have nothing but good things to report.
When playing Battlefield 4, the bullets hitting the walls and rocks beside me felt crisp and real. The clarity of the headset is really prominent during first-person shooters. Team Fortress 2 gave me the same feel, so when my Pyro was blasting fire around me as the Medic to ensure that no Spies were trying to backstab me, it felt like I had a flamethrower in my office.
Watch Dogs has great surround audio, where I could hear specific beats coming from cars as I walked through traffic and across the street. The level of immersion definitely increases with the SteelSeries Siberia v3.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft to announce Xbox One X pre-order details soon
- VRAM prices increase over 30% in August alone
- Netflix to spend $7 billion on content in 2018
- Intel's next-gen Ice Lake CPUs announced SUPER EARLY
- Destiny 2's new 4K trailer: PC master race goodness
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes