We've made note of this before, but the world of computer enclosures has made huge changes from the basic box designs of ages past. Another startling example of this concept is the target of today's article, namely the Opus TT-501 Titanium Tiny Tower.
For those not familiar with Opus Technologies, the company has been around for several years. They started out life by producing software and motherboards for the European community, but decided to bring something new to market for US consumers. This doesn't mean their product line isn't available in other locales, but their primary aim is the US enthusiast market in the areas of high-end enclosures and power supplies.
In the not too distant past we had the opportunity to take a peek at their mid-size titanium enclosure, the MT-200. It had several interesting features and today we are going to see if the mATX TT-501 can earn the same level of respect!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Avengers: Infinity War will be one movie, instead of a two-parter
- Samsung's Q2 2016 profits are the largest in over two years
- New details emerge on Samsung Galaxy Note 7, new Gear VR headset
- Quake is being remade in Unreal Engine 4, and it could be awesome
- Xiaomi is rumored to announce a VR headset on August 1
- Switchmate Bluetooth Smart Light Switch Review
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio