Case Build and Finished Product
To be honest, the build process seemed to fly by, even with the fact that we still used a full length GPU, a larger PSU, and even a dual radiator AIO. Everything was ready, willing, and able to accept our hardware with open arms.
No surprises out back either. The dust shield went right into place, as did the video card. The PSU took a bit of wiggling to maneuver into the space allowed, but even there, things are manageable if planned for.
We had plenty of room behind the tray, even for the bulkier cabling from the PSU. Also, note that with the HDD bays still in, even with a modular PSU, we were sure to make all the connections before sliding it into place. We also loved the PWM fan hub; all of the cooling in the chassis is now connected to that.
As we always do, we like to take a step back and appreciate what we have accomplished. Here we find that not much changes from start to finish outside of the view partially visible through the window. If you want a good view here, then we strongly recommend interior lighting.
What you are looking at here is the system power indicator strip that is part of the front panel of the EVOLV. The issue is that right now the system is powered, and there is not even a hint of visible light through this slit.
We removed the panel to make sure the default white LED was indeed lit, and it was. We thought maybe swapping them out would help, but even with this red LED at full blast, the tunnel on the front panel does little to move it to where it needs to be.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GDC 2017 tease Ghost Recon Wildlands technology video
- GTX 1080 Ti teased in Halo Wars 2 official requirements
- 'Terminator 2' 3D cinema re-release set for Judgment Day
- Microsoft shipping HoloLens 2, directly into HoloLens 3
- Xbox boss: Microsoft is making new PC exclusive games
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league