Case Build and Finished Product
To be honest, the build process seemed to fly by, even with the fact that we still used a full length GPU, a larger PSU, and even a dual radiator AIO. Everything was ready, willing, and able to accept our hardware with open arms.
No surprises out back either. The dust shield went right into place, as did the video card. The PSU took a bit of wiggling to maneuver into the space allowed, but even there, things are manageable if planned for.
We had plenty of room behind the tray, even for the bulkier cabling from the PSU. Also, note that with the HDD bays still in, even with a modular PSU, we were sure to make all the connections before sliding it into place. We also loved the PWM fan hub; all of the cooling in the chassis is now connected to that.
As we always do, we like to take a step back and appreciate what we have accomplished. Here we find that not much changes from start to finish outside of the view partially visible through the window. If you want a good view here, then we strongly recommend interior lighting.
What you are looking at here is the system power indicator strip that is part of the front panel of the EVOLV. The issue is that right now the system is powered, and there is not even a hint of visible light through this slit.
We removed the panel to make sure the default white LED was indeed lit, and it was. We thought maybe swapping them out would help, but even with this red LED at full blast, the tunnel on the front panel does little to move it to where it needs to be.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- LG's new 'world's first' 77-inch flexible 4K OLED teased
- GIGABYTE's new AMD EPYC motherboard supports 1TB of RAM
- AMD Radeon RX Vega price will be 'excellent'
- Bungie is making PC specific tweaks to Destiny 2
- Project CARS 2 will run upscaled res on Xbox One X
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- repairing rj45 port on g751j laptop
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller
- Full E3 Coliseum lineup announced