Case Build and Finished Product
To be honest, the build process seemed to fly by, even with the fact that we still used a full length GPU, a larger PSU, and even a dual radiator AIO. Everything was ready, willing, and able to accept our hardware with open arms.
No surprises out back either. The dust shield went right into place, as did the video card. The PSU took a bit of wiggling to maneuver into the space allowed, but even there, things are manageable if planned for.
We had plenty of room behind the tray, even for the bulkier cabling from the PSU. Also, note that with the HDD bays still in, even with a modular PSU, we were sure to make all the connections before sliding it into place. We also loved the PWM fan hub; all of the cooling in the chassis is now connected to that.
As we always do, we like to take a step back and appreciate what we have accomplished. Here we find that not much changes from start to finish outside of the view partially visible through the window. If you want a good view here, then we strongly recommend interior lighting.
What you are looking at here is the system power indicator strip that is part of the front panel of the EVOLV. The issue is that right now the system is powered, and there is not even a hint of visible light through this slit.
We removed the panel to make sure the default white LED was indeed lit, and it was. We thought maybe swapping them out would help, but even with this red LED at full blast, the tunnel on the front panel does little to move it to where it needs to be.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Pixel 2 to feature squeezable frame - Active Edge
- Tencent didn't invest in PUBG studio Bluehole
- Galaxy Note8 will be the first Note with 6GB of RAM
- Amazon Instant Pickup has orders ready in two minutes
- The future of Faraday Future looks clearer
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- NETGEAR ReadyNAS 626X 10Gbe NAS Review
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes
- ASUS announces DSL-AC88U router
- Final Fantasy XIV: Online exceeds 10 million players worldwide