Inside the Enthoo EVOLV Continued
Back on that sub-floor at the back of the chassis, we find most of the top is ventilated to allow the lower section to cool efficiently, but the front edge has a large cutout to provide a view of the PSU used. We can also see that the sticker is already peeling off.
We spun the EVOLV around to look behind the motherboard tray, and we see the connections stay with the chassis at the left, and the wiring is routed down to the bottom right, and is held in place with Velcro straps. We also find a single tray under the access hole for a 2.5" drive, and it can also slide over to the right to provide room for more wiring.
Under that sub-floor, in the front of the chassis, there is an HDD rack with two trays. These use new clip in sides to hold a 3.5" drive, but are drilled for 2.5" drives as well. The cage is removable, and with it in, that top cover doesn't offer much use.
At the back of the chassis, you would slide the PSU in from this side, and let it rest upon the four rubber pads that help isolate vibrations.
The wiring is not that long, but in such a small chassis, the lighting and button wiring gave us no issues, and the USB 3.0 and HD audio leads are plenty long enough as well.
Now we are back at the front, with the aluminum cover pulled from its four clips. The odd thing at the bottom of the door is to direct the LED light. The entire front of the frame has a huge dust filter that covers everything, and features a handle at the top for easy removal.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Destiny 2 coming to PC with major improvements
- XCOM 2 no longer PC exclusive, out on Xbox One and PS4
- The Walking Dead co-creator suing AMC for $280 million
- Samsung talks about building a 10K mobile display for VR
- Gears of War 4 requires a huge 80GB HDD space on the PC
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now