Of course, the box is made of cardboard, but like the rest of the Enthoo case packaging, this too gets a very shiny exterior. On the front, Phanteks simply offers an image of the chassis with the product name at the bottom.
With half a look at the front panel to the left, Phanteks still has plenty of room to offer the full specifications chart right on the box.
On the back of the package, under the chassis name at the top, there are eight display images, along with small text to detail some of the features and design elements of the EVOLV.
The last panel covers the list of features for the Enthoo EVOLV in other languages, so Phanteks can use this same layout in all of their markets, and help keep production costs in the chassis.
Inside of the cardboard, we find the chassis has a layer of plastic protecting the outside of the window. Once that is on, the entire chassis is covered with a thin plastic liner. Styrofoam is used for the caps covering the front and back of the chassis in transit, and allowed our Enthoo EVOLV to arrive without a scratch on it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- J.J. Abrams teases imminent Portal movie announcement
- Titanfall 2's story trailer is an amazing piece of work
- Forza Horizon 3 shows that Microsoft hates PC gaming
- Microsoft is reportedly working on an all-in-one Surface
- Apple copies Samsung again, with exploding iPhone 7 Plus
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now