Of course, the box is made of cardboard, but like the rest of the Enthoo case packaging, this too gets a very shiny exterior. On the front, Phanteks simply offers an image of the chassis with the product name at the bottom.
With half a look at the front panel to the left, Phanteks still has plenty of room to offer the full specifications chart right on the box.
On the back of the package, under the chassis name at the top, there are eight display images, along with small text to detail some of the features and design elements of the EVOLV.
The last panel covers the list of features for the Enthoo EVOLV in other languages, so Phanteks can use this same layout in all of their markets, and help keep production costs in the chassis.
Inside of the cardboard, we find the chassis has a layer of plastic protecting the outside of the window. Once that is on, the entire chassis is covered with a thin plastic liner. Styrofoam is used for the caps covering the front and back of the chassis in transit, and allowed our Enthoo EVOLV to arrive without a scratch on it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni