Of course, the box is made of cardboard, but like the rest of the Enthoo case packaging, this too gets a very shiny exterior. On the front, Phanteks simply offers an image of the chassis with the product name at the bottom.
With half a look at the front panel to the left, Phanteks still has plenty of room to offer the full specifications chart right on the box.
On the back of the package, under the chassis name at the top, there are eight display images, along with small text to detail some of the features and design elements of the EVOLV.
The last panel covers the list of features for the Enthoo EVOLV in other languages, so Phanteks can use this same layout in all of their markets, and help keep production costs in the chassis.
Inside of the cardboard, we find the chassis has a layer of plastic protecting the outside of the window. Once that is on, the entire chassis is covered with a thin plastic liner. Styrofoam is used for the caps covering the front and back of the chassis in transit, and allowed our Enthoo EVOLV to arrive without a scratch on it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch accessories begin to get detailed
- 'Transformers 5' gets first trailer, explosions ensue
- PS4 Pro dev kit auctioned with 800GB of encrypted data
- 'Streets of Rage', 'Altered Beast' films on the way
- Hollywood to rent movies, 2 weeks after they hit cinemas
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand