The Z10PE-D8 WS BIOS is typical for server motherboards.
Here we are looking at the main screen when you enter the BIOS. You can see basic information about the motherboard, BIOS version, how much memory there is, and the date/time.
The next screen is the AI Tweaker page. Here you can set the AI Overclock Tuner to manual, and adjust the BCLK of the CPUs; other options are for voltages of different kinds.
The Advanced tab allows adjustments for Storage, PCI, Network, and many other settings.
The IntelRCSetup menu has many changes for Memory, PCH, Processor, and other server configurations.
The IntelRCSetup Processor Configuration menu has options for Hyper-Threading, VMX, SMX, and other options.
Power Technology menu allows you to set different power saving features; these will adjust different P States for controlling how the system will respond to different uses, like Energy Efficient or Max Performance.
The rest of the BIOS screens shown are typical for many server motherboards.
The C61x Server Support DVD Rev 5.0 has the basic drivers that you need to get this board up and running.
After inserting the driver disk, we come to the first screen, which shows the options available for this disk. Clicking on each of these sections listed will begin the installation of the selected drivers.
At the top of the list, you can see "ASUS Install"; clicking that will bring up the next screen. This will install all of the needed drivers for you, so you do not have to click each one.
Here is the list of utilities that you can install:
The Make Disk menu has options for creating a driver disk to support different RAID systems.
The Manual menu has PDF files for all of the different manuals that you will need.
The Contact menu has basic information on how to contact ASUS if you need to. Next is the S566 ASWM Enterprise SDVD Durian Edition Rev 5.0 support DVD, which will have server related drivers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD teases Radeon RX Vega is 'just around the corner'
- New 'Justice League' trailer comes together
- BMW teases the next 100 years of vehicle technology
- First mITX motherboard for AMD Ryzen has been revealed
- Mass Effect Andromeda deal takes a dive to 27% off
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse