The Z10PE-D8 WS BIOS is typical for server motherboards.
Here we are looking at the main screen when you enter the BIOS. You can see basic information about the motherboard, BIOS version, how much memory there is, and the date/time.
The next screen is the AI Tweaker page. Here you can set the AI Overclock Tuner to manual, and adjust the BCLK of the CPUs; other options are for voltages of different kinds.
The Advanced tab allows adjustments for Storage, PCI, Network, and many other settings.
The IntelRCSetup menu has many changes for Memory, PCH, Processor, and other server configurations.
The IntelRCSetup Processor Configuration menu has options for Hyper-Threading, VMX, SMX, and other options.
Power Technology menu allows you to set different power saving features; these will adjust different P States for controlling how the system will respond to different uses, like Energy Efficient or Max Performance.
The rest of the BIOS screens shown are typical for many server motherboards.
The C61x Server Support DVD Rev 5.0 has the basic drivers that you need to get this board up and running.
After inserting the driver disk, we come to the first screen, which shows the options available for this disk. Clicking on each of these sections listed will begin the installation of the selected drivers.
At the top of the list, you can see "ASUS Install"; clicking that will bring up the next screen. This will install all of the needed drivers for you, so you do not have to click each one.
Here is the list of utilities that you can install:
The Make Disk menu has options for creating a driver disk to support different RAID systems.
The Manual menu has PDF files for all of the different manuals that you will need.
The Contact menu has basic information on how to contact ASUS if you need to. Next is the S566 ASWM Enterprise SDVD Durian Edition Rev 5.0 support DVD, which will have server related drivers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- The Last of Us 2 is Ellie's harrowing story of hate
- Zotac's $1999 VR Go backpack: GTX 1070, Intel i7 6700T
- Death Stranding analysis: breaking down the bizarre
- Marvel vs Capcom 3: Ultimate coming to PS4 later today
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset