The Rapoo 3920P will work just fine as a plug and play device, and is said to be driverless, but Rapoo actually offers software for most of their devices. After installing the software, we have to select the product's model number at the top. Once that is done, we see this window showing the 3920P and its buttons to afford users a bit of customizability.
After clicking on the left click button, we see a whole menu with options to combine keys, flip 3D, set Macros, and even launch and disable profiles. On top of that, there are also sub menus. In the basic function section, we see eight standard commands that anyone would appreciate.
The advanced section is exactly what it claims to be, a section of more advanced commands to set to the buttons. There are ten options to this list, including zoom, window control, and other things of that nature.
Under "mouse function," we have a list of all the basic controls we saw in the first software image, so we moved right to the multimedia choices. Here are all seven options one would need for media control.
Then, at the bottom, there is even a Windows 8 specific section to allow a single press to take you to the start screen, search panel, bring up the charms bar, or even zoom in and out of the screen. While it is a driverless mouse, having this software provides us with much more than we expected during our initial look at the 3920P.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Pearl Black S7 edge comes with more storage
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel