Packaging and Documentation
The Rapoo 3920 arrives in a clear plastic box with a cardboard insert that holds the mouse and nano receiver in the center for viewing and shipping purposes. Around the 3920P, we see the 5GHz band, and the twelve-month battery life. We also see the mouse is Windows 8 ready, and it will track on anything. The receiver, and the 4D wheel near the bottom are also noted here.
The bottom shows us the model number and color in the center, and to the right, we find the serial number. Along with the Windows compatibility icons to the right, we can see the fine print - lifespan and operating distance will depend on use, and environment.
The top is the only other small panel to offer any information. Here we find the Rapoo name with "the ultimate wireless" tagline above it. We also see there are seals on the packaging, and there is a sticker to the left, but we have no idea what it says.
As we reach the back panel of the packaging, we find that it repeats much of what we saw already, but since there is more room here, this information is given in multiple languages.
Along with the mouse and the nano receiver, there is a folded quick start guide. The guide shows to open the battery door, and there is room for the receiver to be stored there. Then it shows to plug the receiver into a PC, and it also shows what the buttons do.
On the opposing side, we find troubleshooting, copyright, safety, and warranty information. The bottom section of the page appears to be a product registration form, but you will likely need a translator to figure this out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD teases 8K graphics workload on Radeon RX Vega
- AMD launches dual-GPU Radeon Pro Duo with 32GB of GDDR5
- Dawn of War III PC Steam deals are up to 25% off
- Colorful announces iGame GTX 1080 Ti Vulcan X OC
- What Zelda: Breath of the Wild would look like on NES
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club