Bapco MobileMark 2012 1.5
Version and / or Patch Used: 2012 1.5
Developer Homepage: http://www.bapco.com
Test Homepage: http://www.bapco.com
MobileMark 2012 1.5 is an application-based benchmark that reflects usage patterns of business users in the areas of office productivity, media creation, and media consumption. Unlike benchmarks that only measure battery life, MobileMark 2012 measures battery life and performance simultaneously, showing how well a system design addresses the inherent tradeoffs between performance and power management.
In our notebook battery life test, the 850 EVO 250GB performed very well, and delivered 605 minutes of on-battery time in our Lenovo T440.
Power Limited Performance
The 850 EVO also performed very well with the system busses running at a reduced rate (controlled by the notebook) to preserve battery power. In this state, the EVO actually did a little better than Samsung's flagship 850 Pro 256GB.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4