This is the first window offered after downloading, installing, and opening the software. At the top, you can see we are in PC mode, which locks out most of the software functionality until you select one of the five profiles. We also see the keyboard with a ring to the left showing the percentage of capacity left in the onboard memory, and the profile reset button is to the right of that. At the bottom of the window, you can start to take control with the six bars on the left.
Selecting the first profile allowed us to click on the Macro button, and as you can see, the right side of the software window has changed. Now there is a window that allows you to create a Macro with delays and multiple key presses per push of the Macro key. At the bottom of that section, you can also import and export Macros if you have them ready from your last keyboard.
Key assignment is exactly as it seems it would be. This is where you can take any key on the keyboard and simply click on it in the window. After clicking on a key in the window, it will then show at the bottom, and you just press another key to be used instead of its default function.
The launch program bar offers the user five slots for shortcuts with the press of a single key or combination of keys. Again, click on the key or keys desired, and then click the folder, and search out the program you wish to set. It is just that simple.
For those that just need to eliminate some of the keys during a game or in any application that may cause you to fail heinously or end up on the desktop suddenly, you can disable all the keys you wish in this section. As for the default tab, that will reset the entire software package, not just the profile you are working on, so be careful of that.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Tesoro Excalibur Illuminated Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Tesoro Excalibur Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Knack 2 place further emphasis on 2 player co-op
- Rocket League gets a new map and a DLC car
- Battlefield 1 dev said shovel digging might come back
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset