This is the first window offered after downloading, installing, and opening the software. At the top, you can see we are in PC mode, which locks out most of the software functionality until you select one of the five profiles. We also see the keyboard with a ring to the left showing the percentage of capacity left in the onboard memory, and the profile reset button is to the right of that. At the bottom of the window, you can start to take control with the six bars on the left.
Selecting the first profile allowed us to click on the Macro button, and as you can see, the right side of the software window has changed. Now there is a window that allows you to create a Macro with delays and multiple key presses per push of the Macro key. At the bottom of that section, you can also import and export Macros if you have them ready from your last keyboard.
Key assignment is exactly as it seems it would be. This is where you can take any key on the keyboard and simply click on it in the window. After clicking on a key in the window, it will then show at the bottom, and you just press another key to be used instead of its default function.
The launch program bar offers the user five slots for shortcuts with the press of a single key or combination of keys. Again, click on the key or keys desired, and then click the folder, and search out the program you wish to set. It is just that simple.
For those that just need to eliminate some of the keys during a game or in any application that may cause you to fail heinously or end up on the desktop suddenly, you can disable all the keys you wish in this section. As for the default tab, that will reset the entire software package, not just the profile you are working on, so be careful of that.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Tesoro Excalibur Illuminated Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Tesoro Excalibur Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South