Accessories and Documentation
The hardware kit we find with the Commander G41 is pretty basic. There are four long fan screws to use on the front of the chassis, all M3 screws for the motherboards and SSDs, three standoffs, four screws to mount the bay adapter, and four screws for the PSU.
There is also the 5.25" to 3.5" bay adapter that allows for some options, and we see they have included a mesh bay adapter if you want to use a card reader or smaller controllers.
The last bits in that bag include the five tie straps to help with wiring, and a motherboard speaker to help with error codes since you can easily hear issues with this.
The manual shows all of the included bits, takes you step-by-step through the build, and will get even the most novice builder all the way through the process. We also see an insert for the warranty covering the terms and conditions. This is in another bag that is placed outside of the chassis in the box, so you can read this before getting into trouble.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Thermaltake Commander G41 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Commander G41]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand