Accessories and Documentation
The hardware kit we find with the Commander G41 is pretty basic. There are four long fan screws to use on the front of the chassis, all M3 screws for the motherboards and SSDs, three standoffs, four screws to mount the bay adapter, and four screws for the PSU.
There is also the 5.25" to 3.5" bay adapter that allows for some options, and we see they have included a mesh bay adapter if you want to use a card reader or smaller controllers.
The last bits in that bag include the five tie straps to help with wiring, and a motherboard speaker to help with error codes since you can easily hear issues with this.
The manual shows all of the included bits, takes you step-by-step through the build, and will get even the most novice builder all the way through the process. We also see an insert for the warranty covering the terms and conditions. This is in another bag that is placed outside of the chassis in the box, so you can read this before getting into trouble.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Thermaltake Commander G41 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Commander G41]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Alien Isolation 2 might be in development
- Samsung and Qualcomm negotiating over Snapdragon 845?
- Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 takes 5 minutes to load on PS4
- Blizzard working on new mobile games
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White: dual-slot GTX 1080 Ti
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club