The exterior of the packaging is simply plain brown cardboard with black printing applied to it. On the front, it delivers the company name at the top, above a large rendering of the included chassis. Then, to the right side is the chassis naming, and at the bottom is the web address where customers can find more information about this Commander G41 chassis.
If UPS had not boned us and put their sticker right smack in the center of this side panel, we would be looking at the specifications chart. This is not unlike the one we just saw, and affords customers a lot of information on sizing and restrictions.
The back side of the packaging is identical to the front. On this side, we do see that something tried to get into the box during transit, and we will keep a close eye on that when opening it up.
This last side panel offers a list of features that includes the front I/O connectivity, the pre-installed fans, and the bay expansion. This information is repeated in various languages to cover the majority of the markets Thermaltake is found in.
Once the chassis is out of the box, we found no damages from the gouge in the cardboard. In fact, the plastic on the window, the liner, and the thick Styrofoam end caps all ensured the Commander G41 arrived in perfect condition, despite damages to the packaging.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Thermaltake Commander G41 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Commander G41]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD