The exterior of the packaging is simply plain brown cardboard with black printing applied to it. On the front, it delivers the company name at the top, above a large rendering of the included chassis. Then, to the right side is the chassis naming, and at the bottom is the web address where customers can find more information about this Commander G41 chassis.
If UPS had not boned us and put their sticker right smack in the center of this side panel, we would be looking at the specifications chart. This is not unlike the one we just saw, and affords customers a lot of information on sizing and restrictions.
The back side of the packaging is identical to the front. On this side, we do see that something tried to get into the box during transit, and we will keep a close eye on that when opening it up.
This last side panel offers a list of features that includes the front I/O connectivity, the pre-installed fans, and the bay expansion. This information is repeated in various languages to cover the majority of the markets Thermaltake is found in.
Once the chassis is out of the box, we found no damages from the gouge in the cardboard. In fact, the plastic on the window, the liner, and the thick Styrofoam end caps all ensured the Commander G41 arrived in perfect condition, despite damages to the packaging.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Thermaltake Commander G41 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Commander G41]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ARMS sells over 100,000 copies in Japan in first week
- Titanfall 2 may hit 6K on Xbox One X with 100% GPU usage
- Take-Two relents on singleplayer GTA mods
- 47% of gamers spend money while playing games
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller