Inside the IBT-C04
Opening things up was not so easy, and we do not recommend you attempt this; if you do, you risk damage to the body, as well as potential damage to the wiring by pulling it apart. On the left side, we see the four Ohm 3W 30mm driver used for sound production, and following the wiring, we see a tiny microphone glued into the heel.
As we dig in to see all of the switches, we find this trio used for the left side buttons. These are an unusual design of pad style switches with long black stems, and we found no branding on them.
The left click button uses this white OTM branded switch. These are slightly tougher to press than an Omron switch, with the same level of noise. As for their longevity, little information is out there for this brand, and to be honest, they only have to outlive the warranty.
To handle the Bluetooth traffic within the IBT-C04, they have chosen to use the iSSC Technologies version 3.0 with noise and echo reduction, which is stated to get ten hours of playback with only 120 mAh of LiPo power. So, with a full charge, there is roughly 75 hours of audio potential.
To control the tracking and movement, SEENDA has gone with the Pixart PAW3205DB optical sensor for its low-power capabilities. This sensor offers up to 1600 CPI resolution, but as to the specific DPI settings of the button, they are unspecified for each of the four levels.
Of course, as we make it back to the front of the mouse to look at what is under the right click button, we again find the match to the other OTM white point switch.
To power the mouse, or the Bluetooth aspect, or both at the same time, that is handled by the SDL 063443PL 1S LiPo pack. While the model number comes back to an 850 mAh battery, this 3.7V pack is specified to be a 900 mAh version.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [SEENDA IBT-C04 Music Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Unikrn expands into Vegas, acquires eSports firm LEET
- Nintendo reveals foldable New 2DS XL for $149
- AMD's new Ryzen Balanced Power Plan drivers are here
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives