Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
Packaging is kept very simple with the use of a clear plastic package and a cardboard insert that holds the mouse and goodies inside of the package for viewing. Around the mouse, we see iconography covering most of the features, and at the bottom in the bright orange area is the product naming with a QR code to visit the product page for more information.
The bottom of the cardboard inside the package is blank, and as for the top of the packaging, only the SEENDA name is offered.
On the back, things start out with the product naming before the features are listed again, but this time in multiple languages. The images to the right show the nano receiver in a USB port, the speaker atop the mouse, its charging port, and where the microphone is located. At the bottom, we also see that this mouse ships with a one-year warranty.
After removing the inner packaging and cutting the cardboard open, we slid the mouse and the instructions out. In the thicker, lower section of the packaging, you will find the short charging cord, and the nano receiver sitting next to the mouse.
As for the instruction sheet, it does tell you to charge the mouse first, then turn it on to pair it. It also explains how to use the mouse, and even though it specifically mentions iPhones all the way through it, the IBT-C04 did work with any device we had in the office with Bluetooth capability.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [SEENDA IBT-C04 Music Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- Samsung smartwatches now compatible with iOS devices
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99