While Thermaltake usually uses a plain cardboard box and only black printing for their packaging, this time a blue grid is also applied. The front of the box offers a large rendering of the Core V41, its naming and tag line at the top, and the Thermaltake web address at the bottom.
Here we find a tiny rendering of the chassis, followed by a multi-lingual section where the front I/O connectivity, the ventilation, expandability, and LCS support are covered.
While the majority of the back panel is identical to what we found on the face of the packaging, this time the rendering provides all of the information. An exploded diagram of the Core V41 really brings everything that is possible in this design to light with one look.
The last of the four side panels offers a specifications chart much like the one we have already discussed. The chart covers everything, even down to what fits, and the restrictions - if you want to call them that.
Inside of the box, we find the Core V41 wrapped in a plastic liner, and Thermaltake was sure to line both sides of the window with plastic as well. At the top and bottom, they have used thick Styrofoam caps for protection, and even with the hit taken (indicated by the visible damage on the box and the broken foam at the top), our Core V41 still showed up damage free.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Thermaltake Core V41 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Core V41]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Discover the 'Secret Life of Pets' in our Blu-ray promo!
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game December line-up leaked
- Star Wars creator George Lucas 'really liked' Rogue One
- Facebook debuts 'Instant Games' app worldwide
- Knack 2 place further emphasis on 2 player co-op
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset