While Thermaltake usually uses a plain cardboard box and only black printing for their packaging, this time a blue grid is also applied. The front of the box offers a large rendering of the Core V41, its naming and tag line at the top, and the Thermaltake web address at the bottom.
Here we find a tiny rendering of the chassis, followed by a multi-lingual section where the front I/O connectivity, the ventilation, expandability, and LCS support are covered.
While the majority of the back panel is identical to what we found on the face of the packaging, this time the rendering provides all of the information. An exploded diagram of the Core V41 really brings everything that is possible in this design to light with one look.
The last of the four side panels offers a specifications chart much like the one we have already discussed. The chart covers everything, even down to what fits, and the restrictions - if you want to call them that.
Inside of the box, we find the Core V41 wrapped in a plastic liner, and Thermaltake was sure to line both sides of the window with plastic as well. At the top and bottom, they have used thick Styrofoam caps for protection, and even with the hit taken (indicated by the visible damage on the box and the broken foam at the top), our Core V41 still showed up damage free.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Thermaltake Core V41 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Core V41]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD reboots itself with Ryzen, and Vega is next
- AMD Ryzen 7 1800X hits #1 best-selling CPUs on Amazon
- AMD breaking world records with Ryzen 7 1800X already
- 'Rogue One' Blu-ray announced, extras detailed
- I want one: AMD Ryzen CPU review kit looks AMAZING
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood