Once we have the software installed, we find this window as the entry to the Mizar software. First, you want to select a profile along the bottom to work with, and then you can click on the seven programmable buttons, and select from a list of thirteen settings or groups of settings. These settings include everything from mouse functions through macros, and even multimedia functions.
The advanced section is where all of the basic settings are tended to. You can adjust the sensitivity of the four DPI levels the buttons cycle through, and even the polling rate just below. Then it moves to the LEDs and offers four modes of illumination, a brightness slider, and seven color choices to pick from. This is also where you adjust the sensitivity, double-click speed, button response time, and where you can turn on angle snapping.
The Macro tab delivers a full assortment of options. Select the profile you want it for, select the button to use and frequency of the command, and get to programming. You can also insert time delays, and even load macros from saved files.
The Profiles tab is where you can store as many various gaming setups as you could desire. Of course, excess setups would save in the PC, but by going through the list that would populate as you go on the left, you can swap which ones are saved onboard the mouse at any given time.
The Libraries tab does the same thing as the profiles tab did, but this time it will allow you to cycle through however many Macros you have made in the past and imported, or fresh ones created. This also allows you to assign where they go for onboard storage, rather than being locked to the home PC.
The Support tab is what we see here, and it will allow you to simply click on the Online Support tab that will open your browser and send you to their support page. You can also check the versions of both the software and firmware of the device under that tab.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni