Accessories and Documentation
Back inside the box, underneath the 700K, there is yet another cutout that houses the black envelope you see at the top left. Inside of it you will find a sheet of stickers, and the user manual that covers how to connect the 700K, where to get the software, and how to use it.
Then, of course, we also have the palm rest. While the front of the 700K is already angled to soften the leading edge, this rest will elevate your hands, and take the strain off your wrists. The naming is painted in white, and there are a few screws to match the one we saw on the right side.
The left end of the palm rest has a rubber pad applied to it that offers round dimples to help keep your hand on the keyboard, even when things get hot and sweaty.
The construction of this rest is pretty simple; there is the outer shell that you see, a center support going side to side, and a couple of attachment points.
We find more rubber pads on the front to help the 700K stay in place. The real work comes down to the pins on the ends of the tabs, and the magnets; one of them is between the tabs in this image to keep this palm rest in place.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- LG G6 won't explode because it uses a huge heat pipe
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup