Cougar 700K Continued
Stepping back to look at the thirty three keys on the aluminium, we find everything we would typically find, plus the mute and volume buttons from the multimedia set. At the top are the six-key and NKRO keys, and we also find arrows on the number keys.
Now we are at the right side of the keyboard, where we have elevated the back to get the preferred angle of the key caps. There is much more aluminium on this end than we saw on the other.
Moving to the back edge, very near that right side, we first run into the USB 2.0 port buried deep in the frame. To the right we find the audio pass through jack for headphones and a microphone.
The cabling is braided, and thick. There 1.8 meters of cable offered, and the gold plating on the connections is a nice touch, but with four wires all bundled together, getting this wire to conform to tight turns may be an issue.
Under the keyboard, we find a very flat bottom to this design. We also see that the front of the keyboard uses pads at the corners, and at the back, they use just one side of the flip out feet for support.
As for those feet that flip out at the back, they are very solid, and do lock into the open position fairly well. Also, the tips of these feet are wrapped in rubber, so whether in or out, they will help to keep the 700K in one place.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology