Cougar 700K Mechanical Keyboard
Glancing at the left edge of the 700K, we see that Cougar is not afraid to play with angles. As you move away from the front, there are five parts that make up the side, and on each angled section, they are carved back at the top to meet the aluminum plate across the keyboard.
While we had a view of the side in the last image, it is now much easier to see and explain that the left side of the keyboard offers five of the six G-keys.
At the top edge, we first run into the Macro Record button, and the three profile buttons. The profile buttons will also reset the profile to default if used with the function key. Of to the right, there are four LEDs denoting the speed of the repeat when holding a key down, controlled by the F-keys below.
After taking a step back, we can now see the layout of the left side. The front of the board is angled, the caps are cylindrical, and the font is easy to read, with nothing too unusual to mention.
At least, that is until you get to the space bar. In the 700K, the space bar is split to allow users to use the left side for space functionality, and set the right half to do just about anything they want.
To the right of the golden Cougar logo at the top, we find the lighting key, the windows lock out key, and the lock LEDs. The four on the right are the start of the multimedia keys, with three of them being lower in the aluminium section.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ADATA's new 256GB micro SDXC hits 260 MB/s write speeds
- Sony to unveil new phones on February 27
- Valve wants to make Source 2 engine free for all devs
- Microsoft buys leading API studio Simplygon
- Path of Exile is coming to Xbox One
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup