Cougar 700K Mechanical Keyboard
Glancing at the left edge of the 700K, we see that Cougar is not afraid to play with angles. As you move away from the front, there are five parts that make up the side, and on each angled section, they are carved back at the top to meet the aluminum plate across the keyboard.
While we had a view of the side in the last image, it is now much easier to see and explain that the left side of the keyboard offers five of the six G-keys.
At the top edge, we first run into the Macro Record button, and the three profile buttons. The profile buttons will also reset the profile to default if used with the function key. Of to the right, there are four LEDs denoting the speed of the repeat when holding a key down, controlled by the F-keys below.
After taking a step back, we can now see the layout of the left side. The front of the board is angled, the caps are cylindrical, and the font is easy to read, with nothing too unusual to mention.
At least, that is until you get to the space bar. In the 700K, the space bar is split to allow users to use the left side for space functionality, and set the right half to do just about anything they want.
To the right of the golden Cougar logo at the top, we find the lighting key, the windows lock out key, and the lock LEDs. The four on the right are the start of the multimedia keys, with three of them being lower in the aluminium section.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google working on standalone mixed reality headset
- Battlefield 1 patch v1.02 released, UI fixes and more
- 'The Get Down' costs Netflix $16 million per episode
- Star Citizen alpha is free until October 30
- Nintendo 'hasn't shown everything' on Switch just yet
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now