Cougar 700K Mechanical Keyboard
Glancing at the left edge of the 700K, we see that Cougar is not afraid to play with angles. As you move away from the front, there are five parts that make up the side, and on each angled section, they are carved back at the top to meet the aluminum plate across the keyboard.
While we had a view of the side in the last image, it is now much easier to see and explain that the left side of the keyboard offers five of the six G-keys.
At the top edge, we first run into the Macro Record button, and the three profile buttons. The profile buttons will also reset the profile to default if used with the function key. Of to the right, there are four LEDs denoting the speed of the repeat when holding a key down, controlled by the F-keys below.
After taking a step back, we can now see the layout of the left side. The front of the board is angled, the caps are cylindrical, and the font is easy to read, with nothing too unusual to mention.
At least, that is until you get to the space bar. In the 700K, the space bar is split to allow users to use the left side for space functionality, and set the right half to do just about anything they want.
To the right of the golden Cougar logo at the top, we find the lighting key, the windows lock out key, and the lock LEDs. The four on the right are the start of the multimedia keys, with three of them being lower in the aluminium section.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- The first images from the new Tomb Raider movie are here
- First 'IT' trailer brings Pennywise back to terrify
- ASUS announces GTX 1080 11Gbps, GTX 1060 9Gbps models
- MSI and ASUS tease new GTX 1080s with 11Gbps GDDR5X RAM
- GA-EP45-UD3R having wierd issues with 8 GB RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design