The BIOS for this motherboard is standard for server motherboards, so we will only show a few BIOS screens.
This is the main BIOS screen, which shows basic system information.
The Advanced tab brings you to the main advanced screen.
The Advanced Storage menu provides settings to control the Marvell controllers and SATA ports.
The H/W Monitor menu permits various fan control modes depending on enclosure types, and settings to control how you would prefer the system to run.
The IntelRCSetup menu has options to control processor, and north/south bridge chipset configurations.
The Processor Configuration menu has settings to control C-States, and other energy efficiency options.
Here are the advanced SATA controller settings in the IntelIRCSetup menu.
Here we can see the different options for how you would like the system to boot up.
The ASRock C2550D4I Server Motherboard comes with a single DVD that has all the drivers you need.
Here we see the drivers' installation screen that you get after inserting the C2550D4I driver DVD. It takes five items to install everything you need. We wish there was one menu to click that would install everything to make this easier.
The Utilities menu shows no utilities available for the C2550D4I.
For the software suite, there is only Adobe Reader to install.
The Information menu has a selection of manuals for the C2550D4I.
The Contact menu contains contact information in case you should need it.
The IPMI 2.0 with virtual media supplies remote access over LAN, and KVM over LAN support. Be sure to have a LAN cable plugged into the dedicated IPMI LAN port.
We find our remote access IP address located in the BIOS under the IPMI Tab. In our case, this was 220.127.116.11. Enter that into your browser, and you will see the login screen.
To login use:
As a best practice, Administrative users should change factory default username/password logins before connecting any new server to their network.
After logging in, we come to the home screen, and system information is displayed.
There is also a remote control option for iKVM.
The next tab is the FRU (Field Replacement Unit) menu.
Next up is the Server Health menu. This shows temperatures and voltages for the server.
The Configuration menu allows you to change many features on the server, like Active Directory settings, DNS, LDAP, and many more.
The Remote Control menu allows you to power on, shut down, restart, and cycle the server.
The auto video recording menu allows you to configure events that will trigger auto video recording on the KVM server.
Here we see the Maintenance menu, and the available options.
The Firmware Update menu has different options to update the firmware on the C2550D4I.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch is single-screen only, says Nintendo
- Nintendo Switch gets a much-needed splash of color
- Skyrim Remaster mods limited to 1GB on PS4
- Monster Hunter Nintendo Direct incoming
- AMD drops price on Radeon RX 460, RX 470 graphics cards
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now