AquaMark 3 is the latest installment of the AquaMark benchmark suite. This new benchmark is much more powerful and demands much more from both the system and the graphics card. If there is any weakness in the system or 3D components, AquaMark 3 will find them.
Have you run the AquaMark 3 tests yourself yet? If not, you're missing a treat. Not only does this test offer a decent level of stress to the system and graphics systems, it also gives you some pretty cool eye candy to enjoy while it is running the tests.
Since this particular test suite utilizes both the system and the graphics board to compute test results, we're going to run into that little problem of CPU limitations again. It won't be quite as pronounced as some other tests, though, since there is more to the AquaMark test itself to help stress out the board. Even so, we're still seeing a 23% increase in overall scores and a more impressive 35% increase in the GPU score itself.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 2 [In The Box]
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 3 [The Video Board]
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 4 [The Video Board ~ Cont.]
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Methodology]
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Futuremark]
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 7 [Benchmarks - AquaMark 3]
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Quake III Arena]
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2004]
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 11 [AA/AF Quality]
- Sapphire X800 XT - Page 12 [Overclocking and Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology